At 10.00-21.00 hrs., the MCC Hall, the Mall Bangkae, Bangkok Admission fee is 30 baht, some of the income will donate to the Princess Pa Foundation, Thai Red Cross Society.
Enjoy the beautiful flora, to honour H.M. the Queen, featuring
the plant that received H.M. the Queen’s name, the tropical plants,
the 60 species which have been newly found as well as the high-price plant such as Bonsai, Impala Lily, and Croton etc. The National Flora Contest is organized, winning the Royal Trophy of HRH Princess Soamsavali Kitiyakara, the categories are:
- A single orchid plus a garden decoration.
- The 6 categories of Bonsai.
- The 22 categories of Aglaonema.
- The 10 categories of Frangipani.
- The 8 categories of Impala Lily.
- The 9 categories of Caladium.
- The 7 categories of Croton.
Khun Marisa Saenkulsirisak The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
Tel. 0 2310 1549 Fax. 0 2310 1562
Note: Event dates and programme details may be subject to change. To ensure you have the most updated information, please reconfirm details prior to travel.
Contact: Tourism Authority of Thailand – http://www.tat.or.th/